Social Media/Content Manager Contractor (approx. 10 hours/week)
About the company:
The workplace is evolving. So are our designs.
Hightower is a design-driven leader in modern, innovative contract furniture for today’s workspaces. Started in 2003, Hightower quickly gained recognition for changing the way ancillary, contract furniture looks and functions. We work with young, up and coming international product designers and manufacture our fresh and unique pieces in the US, providing architects and interior designers both finely crafted, quality products coupled with service-obsessed project management. Our widely recognized clients include Google, Facebook, Salesforce, Harvard University and many more. We understand modern workspaces are evolving quickly and we are passionate about meeting the needs of that evolution by ensuring interior designers are set up to stand out. We invite you to take a closer look by visiting hightoweraccess.com
Hightower is growing and we are excited about welcoming new team members to our Marketing and Product Management team. Our success is due in part to an uncompromising commitment to challenge and improve the status quo within our industry. We hope you are interested in learning more. Please find details about our most recent career opportunity below.
Job Description & Primary Responsibilities:
Hightower is looking for a Social Media and Content Contractor to join our expanding Marketing department. You will be working to build our social media presence and personalize our brand through meticulous execution of brand and content strategies that engage our online communities. Ideal candidates are both creative and strategic, with experience in content planning, copywriting and design. This is an amazing opportunity to own our brand's social presence.
The Social Media/Content contractor will report into the Senior Marketing Manager and work directly with the Graphic Designer and Brand Managers.
- Post on Instagram feed 3x a week
- Post on Instagram Stories at minimum 1x a week
- Post on Facebook 1x a week
- Maintain a dynamic content calendar with the support of Senior Marketing Manager
- Opportunities to create engaging social media content
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Teams on social media posts for new product launches & promotions
- Spend approximately 10 hours a week on social copywriting, engagement, and content planning
- Repost Hightower social features to stories
- Engage with social community & respond to direct messages
Required skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in social media and content creation/management
- Passion for storytelling and content creation
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Adobe Suite experience is a plus!
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to quickly understand and mimic the Hightower voice and visual aesthetic
Qualities we love!
- Can do, innovative attitude
- Solution oriented with demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Positive attitude and strong sense of humor to help foster a fun and creative work environment
- Creative and passionate about design, inside and outside the industry
- Possesses the confidence and ability to deal with a variety of both creative and executive personalities and temperaments
- Despite successful career, maintains a good balance of confidence and humility