Administrative Project Manager
Project Managers are the “heart of Hightower” and provide leadership within every stage of the modern contract furnishings client experience.
Project Managers build and maintain working relationships internally with sales, marketing, operations, and product development teams, and externally with designers, dealers, and end-users. Project Managers have responsibility for leading complex ordering projects from start to finish while providing the highest level of service. Project Managers use critical thinking to achieve client solutions both internally and externally.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Build and maintain excellent cross-functional professional and personal relationships.
- Simultaneously manage multiple, complex orders from start to finish.
- Figure budgetary pricing for preliminary project phases, identify additional sales opportunities and assist with building the clients specification.
- Proactively resolve and prioritize a wide range of issues with strategic problem solving abilities in a timely manner.
- Focus on continued education of Hightower’s ever-changing product line and the industry.
- Understand clients, competitors, and Hightower’s role in the contract furniture industry.
- Find ways to be helpful to clients, to go that extra mile and to provide exceptional service.
Desired skills and experience
- B.S. in Business (or similar degree) and three years work experience
- Patience and the desire to ensure each client feels like a priority
- High learning agility and ability to apply knowledge from past projects to new challenges
- Comfort with juggling multiple projects at once yet keeping the “big picture” in mind
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to meet schedules and deadlines
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Skill to maintain good working relationships and function as a team player
Qualities we love!
- Positive attitude and sense of humor to foster a fun, creative work environment
- Self starter who takes ownership and responsibility to make things happen
- Ability to make fast decisions independently, and with sound judgment
- Flexibility to adapt to quickly changing priorities and tasks
- Proactive in seeking out solutions to issues before they adversely impact the business
- We’re equally interested in creativity and vision as with specific experience
A growing company with fresh perspectives
Hightower is an award-winning, US-based provider of furnishings for modern contract spaces. Since 2003, we’ve designed, manufactured and curated fresh, unique pieces aimed at improving workspaces, relevant to how humans work today. Family-founded and operated, our young, female leadership includes an award-winning CEO committed to offering seamless access to beautifully functional pieces for hospitality, education and office environments, setting up architects and designers to stand out.
Hightower is growing and we are excited about welcoming new team members! What are we looking for? Professionals with a commitment to fostering creativity and acting intentionally. More values we love: a sense of curiosity, anticipating needs—those of our clients and of each other—and staying humble. What do we offer? A vibrant, growing company with a creative, positive culture. We are constantly driving progress, working to better our best, and always focused on surpassing the expectations of our clients.