CEU Webinar: Supporting Indoor Air Quality
April 12th 2022, by Hightower
We spend 90% of our time indoors, so the air we breathe in those spaces has an outsized effect on our health. The EPA estimates that indoor concentrations of pollutants are 2 to 5 times higher than outdoor. This is caused by poor ventilation and elevated levels of CO2 + VOCs.
As people return to public spaces, creating healthy indoor environments has never been more important.
Select your time:
Seats are limited, so register today to reserve your spot!
- The evolution and relevance of indoor air quality.
- The health and financial implications of indoor air quality.
- How ventilation and chemical concentrations impact indoor air quality.
- Which interior products are critical to indoor air quality
- Certifications related to VOC emissions.
How do attendees get credit for attending this CEU?
This CEU is accredited for 1.0 credit through IDCEC. Members of other organizations (AIA, GBCI, etc.) will be provided a certificate of completion following the course and may use that to self-report for potential credit through their organization.
We'll see you there!