Project Manager Kansas City, MO
Think you're a good fit? Email a copy of your resume and a thoughtful cover letter to Resumes@hightoweraccess.com with Project Manager in the title.
HighTower Group is a fun, fast growing company with a team atmosphere and we're looking for a Project Manager at our office in Kansas City, Missouri (Crossroads district).
Project Managers are the “heart of HighTower” and provide leadership within every stage of the order process, from inquiry to quote, to product shipment, and post-install follow-up.
Project Managers build and maintain working relationships internally with sales, marketing, operations, and product development teams, and externally with designers, dealers, and end-users. Project Managers have responsibility for leading complex projects from start to finish and identifying ways to meet client needs most effectively.
Essential functions and job duties:
- Build and maintain excellent professional and personal relationships
- Simultaneously manage multiple, complex furniture orders from start to finish and identify ways to meet the clients’ needs most effectively; constantly multi-tasking.
- Find ways to be helpful to clients and provide an exceptional level of service
- Prepare detailed and accurate sales quotes
- Figure budgetary pricing for preliminary project phases
- Proactively resolve and prioritize a wide range of issues with strategic problem solving abilities
- Continuously learn HighTower’s ever-changing product line in order to communicate the intricacies with clients and designers
- Master the industry, understanding competitors, collaborators, and HighTower’s unique role in the industry
Desired Skills + Experience
- B.S. in Business (or similar degree) and at least three years work experience
- Patience and the desire to ensure each client feels like a top priority
- High learning agility and ability to apply knowledge gained from past projects to new challenges
- Comfort juggling multiple projects at once yet keeping the “big picture” in mind
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Skill to maintain good working relationships and function as a team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Qualities we love!
- Positive attitude and strong sense of humor to help foster a fun and creative work environment
- Passion for design and creativity
- Ability to perform in a high performance and fast paced work environment
- Self starter who takes ownership and responsibility for an opportunity, to make things happen
- The ability to make fast decisions, independently, and with sound judgment
- Flexibility to adapt to quickly changing priorities and tasks
- Proactive in seeking out solutions to issues before they adversely impact the business
We’re equally interested in creativity, vision, and fit with our team than as with specific experience. You must be ambitious, with a fresh approach. Industry experience is not necessary, just a sense of curiosity and a desire to learn. HighTower approaches the industry with a fresh perspective. We will train you!